Would you like to learn the secret techniques of painting in the classical style of the Old Masters?
And would you like to discover how to do it by following the step-by-step instructions of one of the world’s leading experts on the technique?
If so, then you’re in the right place, because this is an incredibly RARE opportunity that we’ve put together for our VIP members only.
Here’s the deal:
Juliette Aristides is one of the world’s leading experts in the “lost art” of the classical technique — a technique that captures the purity and deep emotion within the human form like no other can.
Learn classical techniques and you can:
- CREATE beautiful and inspirational depictions of your subject… ·
- ELICIT a deep and powerful emotional connection with your viewers… ·
- FIND a sense of harmony and movement within your own creative vision… ·
Would you like to learn how to do this?
If You Want to Learn the Classical Style,
Juliette Aristides Is Absolutely
the Teacher for You
Juliette’s resume is more than a little impressive.
She has over 25 years of experience in ateliers, and as an art instructor currently holds the position of director of the Aristides Classical Atelierat the prestigious Gage Academy of Art in Seattle.
Her work is featured in galleries all over the country, and she’s regularly invited to host workshops abroad.
But Juliette is NOT just a modern master of the classical technique — she’s also an amazingly effective teacher.
You see, Juliette has a talent for instruction that’s very hard to find these days.
That’s because she’s able to explain both the HOW and the WHY behind each brushstroke and each decision.
That’s why we invited Juliette to our studio to share an amazing 8-hour demonstration — a step-by-step tutorial on classical figure painting.
The experience was both enlightening and inspirational.
Thanks to Juliette’s teaching method, we were able take a “peek behind the curtain” to see how it’s REALLY done.
Follow this tutorial, and Juliette will take you by the hand and show you how to go from the very first steps of posing your model and preparing your materials...
…to adding the final details to a figure painting that is so full of life that it practically leaps off the canvas.
We’ve placed the entire 8 hours of instruction (plus an exclusive one-on-one interview) in a video titled:
The Secrets of Classical Painting
Inside you’ll discover:
- How to develop the unique “eye” of a classical painter
- How to experiment with different poses and find the one that resonates with your vision
- The EXACT color palette, brushes, and tools Juliette uses to create her figure paintings
- How to draw with charcoal on your canvas to establish proportion (and what to focus on during this critical first step)
- Mastering the brushstrokes of classical painting
- How to paint the muscles of the back and shoulders, the articulations between joints, and other parts of the human form in the “Old Master” way
- How to “warm up” and “cool down” the tones in your painting
- What you should ALWAYS consider when evaluating your composition — and how to avoid the common pitfalls that slow the progress of a classical painter
- How to “sight the angle” to see the overall relationship between the different parts of human anatomy
- How to sharpen your drawing skills so you can make huge improvements in your painting technique
- How to stay encouraged and connected as you progress as an artist
- How to subtly move between COLOR and VALUE to capture the essence of your subject
- How and when to define the edges of your subject (and why this makes all the difference)
- The SECRET behind resolving areas of form — what this means and why it creates a huge impact on your painting
- The classical technique to capturing shadows — what to look for and how to bring out the definition of form within your subject
- Why half-tones are one of the “secret ingredients” to revealing the life-like curves of your subject — and why so many artists fail to capture them correctly
- How to find the right color combinations for your subject
- What shapes, angles, and proportions to look for in order to understand the classical technique
…and much, much more.
Learn This Classical Technique and You’ll Be Amazed at What You Can Do
That’s because there’s probably no other art form on the planet that can capture the essence of humanity at its purest like this one.
This technique shows you how to balance elegance and emotional impact — creating a subtle movement between lifelike beauty and realism that resonates from your composition.
And just think:
This priceless art form was almost lost to us forever!
Thankfully the atelier movement and modern masters like Juliette Aristides have helped keep classical painting alive…
…sharing the same timeless technique that produced masterpieces you’ll find within the Museo del Prado and the Louvre!
But you don’t need to be a Vermeer or Velázquez to create a captivating figure painting in the classical style…
In fact, you’ll be SHOCKED at how accessible Juliette makes this technique for the novice painter — her teaching method is that effective!
It’s true: The classical technique that Juliette Aristides teaches is perfect for BOTH “the thinker” and “the feeler” within you — tapping into something existential and essential at the same time.
The bottom line?
If you truly want to learn how to translate what moves you about a subject…
…and create a classical figure painting that will leave your viewers speechless…
…then this is the video for you.
Are you ready to learn how to do it?